Financial Aid Information
Applying for Financial Aid
Get your FAFSA ID now
What are the steps?
1) Get your Federal Student ID number
Go to www.fafsa.gov to complete the FAFSA application. You can use your Federal Student ID number to complete your FAFSA each year, sign FAFSA documents electronically, and to access your Federal Student Aid records online. Your FAFSA provides access to your personal records. You can also pick up an application to complete your FAFSA at any campus Financial Aid Office.
2) Organize your documents
To complete the FAFSA you will need:
- a Social Security number
- an income tax return for yourself or your parents (if a dependent student)
- the name and location of the college you want to attend
- 30-40 minutes to complete your application
3) Watch this quick tutorial to learn more
4) Contact your college's Financial Aid office with any questions or concerns.
5) Research the Types of Financial Aid
Do you know the difference between grants and loans, scholarships and work-study? There are many different types of financial aid available to you, including some that may be specific to your college. Make sure you apply for any financial aid before the deadline each year!